Dynamics Automated News
We will discuss the following critical areas in successful optimization of Microsoft Dynamics AX testing to meet your business requirements:
- Functional testing
- Boundary testing
- Regression testing
- Performance testing
- Acceptance testing
You will learn how to:
- Record and play back user actions to easily prepare professional test campaigns
- Maximize the potential of your once recorded test script
- Ensure constant quality of your MS Dynamics AX
- Easily simulate difficult performance conditions to know what your system can and can’t handle
- Use testing automation for UAT
- Have automatically generated test completion reports delivered to your mailbox
The event will offer a Q&A session, so don’t forget to have your questions ready as they may lead to a follow-up webinar addressing your specific needs closely.
About the Speaker
Product trainer, QA tester, Dynamics AX Quality Assurance team member at Xplus, a passionate speaker with insights into sales and training and a regular witness to problem-solving capabilities of Executive Automats (EA) whose daily activities comprise of using various EA modes – from function, process and regression testing, through putting together user training resources to setting up and checking security permissions.
His hands-on experience guarantees first-hand quality information and interesting technical details that will supply you with a thorough knowledge of the key applications and top benefits of Executive Automats.
Rafal’s personal interests include sailing, climbing and computer games.
- Title: Automated Testing for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Date: Wednesday, February 17th, 2016
- Time: 4–4.45PM CET/ 10–10.45PM Beijing/ 10–10.45AM New York
- Duration: 45min
If you’re unable to join us this time, get in touch to let us know (our webinars will be held regularly) or request an on-demand demo.
Get a collection of free resources designed to grow your knowledge about testing and training automation for MS Dynamics AX (and more!), including script recording and must knows about Executive Automats. Regular updates from Dynamics Automated are also available upon request.